Sunday, May 20, 2012
As a first time blogger I had a terrible time trying to decide what to write about, then it hit me I need to write about the one thing I love the most, shopping! This may sound bad to some people but shopping is one thing that always relaxes me and puts me in my zen place. Over the years I have come to dislike mall shopping and now I primarily shop at small boutiques, mostly in the Grand Rapids area, but I have been to many outside the area as well and I am almost never disappointed. At first it was just shopping for clothes for myself then it became a shopping trip for clothes, anything vintage looking or one of a kind for my house and gifts for all the lovely ladies in my life. Now I seek out boutiques and make it a point to go check them out. I hope this blog will inspire all the shopaholics out there to venture outside the day to day stores in the mall and really search for the little gems that are all around us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There are some great boutiques in Traverse City. I also love a little shopping area in McKinney Texas.
ReplyDelete